Wolters Kluwer appoints David Hsu as CEO Greater China
Mr. Hsu brings to Wolters Kluwer more than 20 years leading technology and information businesses across Asia Pacific, including China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Korea and Southeast Asian countries.
Mr. Hsu joins Wolters Kluwer from global information service company, IHS Markit, where he held the position of General Manager Greater China for the past five years.
Prior to this, he spent two decades in the technology industry, gaining sales and general management experience in both large enterprises and start-ups. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Netherlands
- Frank’s International appoints Michael C. Kearney as CEO
- AkzoNobel CFO Maëlys Castella steps down
- AkzoNobel CEO Ton Büchner steps down
- Frank's International appoints Kyle McClure as CFO
- uniQure appoints Steven L. Zelenkofsk as CMO
More inside POST