Wolseley appoints Mike Powell as CFO
Mr. Powell is currently Group Finance Director of BBA Aviation plc, one of the world's leading providers of aviation support and aftermarket services, a position he has held since July 2014.
Mr. Powell has extensive international experience having worked overseas in a variety of senior finance positions.
Prior to joining BBA Aviation, Mr. Powell served as CFO of AZ Electronic Materials and CFO of Nippon Sheet Glass, based in Tokyo.
Earlier in his career Mr. Powell spent 15 years at Pilkington plc in a variety of operational and finance roles.
He is also currently a non executive director of Low and Bonar plc having been appointed in December 2016. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Switzerland
- Wizz Air appoints Stephen Jones as EVP and deputy CFO
- Ferrexpo appoints Simon Lockett as director
- Wolseley appoints Nadia Shouraboura as director
- Glencore appoints Martin Gilbert as director
- Wolseley appoints Kevin Murphy as CEO of Ferguson Enterprises
More inside POST
Ralph Lauren Q4 diluted EPS ($2.48) Earnings