Wolseley appoints Kevin Murphy as CEO of Ferguson Enterprises
Mr. Murphy has been Chief Operating Officer of Ferguson for the past 10 years and an integral member of the senior leadership team.
Mr. Murphy joined Ferguson in 1999 following the acquisition of his family's business, Midwest Pipe and Supply, and he has held several leadership positions including three years as Vice President of the Waterworks division.
Mr. Murphy will join the Board as an Executive Director on August 1, 2017 and will also serve on the Company's Executive Committee. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Switzerland
- Wizz Air appoints Stephen Jones as EVP and deputy CFO
- Ferrexpo appoints Simon Lockett as director
- Wolseley appoints Nadia Shouraboura as director
- Glencore appoints Martin Gilbert as director
- Therachon appoints Maarten Kraan as CMO
More inside POST