Wolseley appoints Kevin Murphy as CEO of Ferguson Enterprises
Mr. Murphy has been Chief Operating Officer of Ferguson for the past 10 years and an integral member of the senior leadership team.
Mr. Murphy joined Ferguson in 1999 following the acquisition of his family's business, Midwest Pipe and Supply, and he has held several leadership positions including three years as Vice President of the Waterworks division.
Mr. Murphy will join the Board as an Executive Director on August 1, 2017 and will also serve on the Company's Executive Committee. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Switzerland
- Therachon appoints Maarten Kraan as CMO
- Wolseley appoints Mike Powell as CFO
- ABB nominates Lars Förberg for election to board
- Therachon appoints three new executives
- Ulrik Svensson appointed to SWISS board of directors
More inside POST
MBA degree doesn't guarantee leadership Leadership