Wolf Minerals names Richard Lucas as interim managing director
Since joining Wolf in 2011 Mr. Lucas has been instrumental in managing all elements of the Company's equity financings, managing relationships with off-takers as well as co-ordinating and managing the Company's debt.
Mr. Lucas brings over 18 years of financial experience across the mining, construction, property development and professional services sectors to the role.
Prior to joining Wolf, Mr. Lucas reached a senior level at PwC, was seconded to Lihir Gold as Commercial Manager to manage the accounting and finance function and was Chief Financial Officer at Geotech Group. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Australia
- Amcor appoints Michael Zacka as CCO
- Thor Mining appoints Alastair Middleton as director
- Metminco appoints Ram Venkat as director
- Jerry Jiao succeeds Andrew Michelmore as CEO of MMG
- BHP Billiton names Grant King independent non-executive director
More inside POST