Wolf Minerals names Richard Lucas as interim managing director
Since joining Wolf in 2011 Mr. Lucas has been instrumental in managing all elements of the Company's equity financings, managing relationships with off-takers as well as co-ordinating and managing the Company's debt.
Mr. Lucas brings over 18 years of financial experience across the mining, construction, property development and professional services sectors to the role.
Prior to joining Wolf, Mr. Lucas reached a senior level at PwC, was seconded to Lihir Gold as Commercial Manager to manage the accounting and finance function and was Chief Financial Officer at Geotech Group. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Australia
- Megaport appoints Tim Hoffman as CTO
- Commonwealth Bank of Australia CEO Ian Narev to retire
- Harvest Minerals appoints Jack James as non-executive director
- BHP Billiton appoints Ken MacKenzie as chairman
- Oilex appoints Paul Haywood as director
More inside POST
FedEx Corporation Q1 income down 10% Earnings