Wm Morrison director Irwin Lee to step down
Mr. Lee joined the Group as a Non-Executive Director in September 2015.
He is the Chairman of the Remuneration Committee and a member of the Audit, Nomination and Corporate Compliance and Responsibility Committees.
Mr. Lee spent thirty years with Procter & Gamble where he was latterly Vice President and Managing Director, Procter & Gamble Northern Europe with responsibility for the UK, Ireland, Denmark, Finland, Norway and Sweden. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- BP chairman Carl-Henric Svanberg to retire
- Serco Group COO Ed Casey to leave
- Debenhams appoints David Adams as director
- Cenkos appoints Andrew Boorman to board
- Tristel appoints Tom Jenkins to board
More inside POST