Wm Morrison director Irwin Lee to step down
Mr. Lee joined the Group as a Non-Executive Director in September 2015.
He is the Chairman of the Remuneration Committee and a member of the Audit, Nomination and Corporate Compliance and Responsibility Committees.
Mr. Lee spent thirty years with Procter & Gamble where he was latterly Vice President and Managing Director, Procter & Gamble Northern Europe with responsibility for the UK, Ireland, Denmark, Finland, Norway and Sweden. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- People's Operator appoints Julia Simpson as director
- Barratt Developments appoints Jessica White as CFO
- Braemar Shipping Services appoints Lesley Watkins as director
- Essentra appoints two directors
- Aviva appoints Maurice Tulloch as director
More inside POST
William Hill 17-week revenues rise Earnings