Wm Morrison director Irwin Lee to step down
Mr. Lee joined the Group as a Non-Executive Director in September 2015.
He is the Chairman of the Remuneration Committee and a member of the Audit, Nomination and Corporate Compliance and Responsibility Committees.
Mr. Lee spent thirty years with Procter & Gamble where he was latterly Vice President and Managing Director, Procter & Gamble Northern Europe with responsibility for the UK, Ireland, Denmark, Finland, Norway and Sweden. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- NewVoiceMedia appoints president and COO to strengthen U.S. presence
- Zotefoams appoints Doug Robertson as non-executive director
- Rotork to appoint Peter Dilnot as non-executive director
- Stephen Bentley to join Frenkel Topping Group as CFO
- 1Spatial appoints Francis Small as director
More inside POST
Raise your standards day by day Leadership