Wm Morrison director Irwin Lee to step down
Mr. Lee joined the Group as a Non-Executive Director in September 2015.
He is the Chairman of the Remuneration Committee and a member of the Audit, Nomination and Corporate Compliance and Responsibility Committees.
Mr. Lee spent thirty years with Procter & Gamble where he was latterly Vice President and Managing Director, Procter & Gamble Northern Europe with responsibility for the UK, Ireland, Denmark, Finland, Norway and Sweden. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Vesuvius appoints Holly Keller Koeppel as director
- Parity Group appoints John Conoley as non-executive chairman
- Zoltav Resources names Lea Verny as non-executive chairman
- Quixant appoints Gaye Hudson to board
- Red Leopard appoints Toby Hayward as CEO
More inside POST
What to do with slowly-developing talents Leadership