Wm Morrison director Irwin Lee to step down
Mr. Lee joined the Group as a Non-Executive Director in September 2015.
He is the Chairman of the Remuneration Committee and a member of the Audit, Nomination and Corporate Compliance and Responsibility Committees.
Mr. Lee spent thirty years with Procter & Gamble where he was latterly Vice President and Managing Director, Procter & Gamble Northern Europe with responsibility for the UK, Ireland, Denmark, Finland, Norway and Sweden. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Town Centre Securities appoints Mark Dilley as finance director
- Plus500 promotes Penelope Judd to chairman
- IGas Energy appoints two to board
- EVR Holdings appoints Ian Hanson as director
- Morgan Sindall Group appoints Tracey Killen as director
More inside POST