Wizz Air appoints Stephen Jones as EVP and deputy CFO
Mr. Jones will take up his appointment during the latter part of 2017.
Mr. Jones has been the Chief Strategy, Network and Alliances Officer at Air New Zealand since 2013 during which time he was responsible for the airline's overall corporate strategy, network development, alliances and sustainability.
Prior to this role, Mr. Jones held a number of other roles in Air New Zealand since he joined the airline in 2001, including general manager of their low cost carrier Freedom Air, general manager of the airline's domestic business unit and Tasman and Pacific Islands business unit as well as general manager of investor relations and financial planning, following the airline's recapitalization in 2003.
Mr. Jones also currently serves as Chairman of the Star Alliance Management Board and the Star Alliance Strategy Committee. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Switzerland
- Ferrexpo appoints Simon Lockett as director
- Wolseley appoints Nadia Shouraboura as director
- Glencore appoints Martin Gilbert as director
- Wolseley appoints Kevin Murphy as CEO of Ferguson Enterprises
- Therachon appoints Maarten Kraan as CMO
More inside POST