Witan Investment appoints John Scott Perry as director
Mr. Perry was Managing Partner, Glasgow and Regional Industry Leader (Technology, Communications and Entertainment and Consumer Products) for Scotland and Northern Ireland for Ernst and Young LLP. He was also Chief Executive of Scottish Enterprise.
Mr. Perry has served on the Boards of FTSE 250 and other public and private companies and is a member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Scotland. He is a past Chairman of CBI Scotland.
Mr. Perry is currently chairman of ICG-Longbow Senior Secured UK Property Debt Investments Limited and European Assets Trust NV and was a director of Robert Wiseman Dairies PLC until February 7, 2012. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- John Lewis Partnership appoints Laura Wade-Gery as director
- 40% of senior executives to leave Reckitt Benckiser
- Oxford Immunotec Global appoints Stefan Linn as COO
- Terra Firma Capital appoints Jerry Patava to board
- Willis Towers Watson announces Michael J. Burwell as CFO
More inside POST