Witan Investment appoints John Scott Perry as director
Mr. Perry was Managing Partner, Glasgow and Regional Industry Leader (Technology, Communications and Entertainment and Consumer Products) for Scotland and Northern Ireland for Ernst and Young LLP. He was also Chief Executive of Scottish Enterprise.
Mr. Perry has served on the Boards of FTSE 250 and other public and private companies and is a member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Scotland. He is a past Chairman of CBI Scotland.
Mr. Perry is currently chairman of ICG-Longbow Senior Secured UK Property Debt Investments Limited and European Assets Trust NV and was a director of Robert Wiseman Dairies PLC until February 7, 2012. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Mylan appoints Daniel M. Gallagher as chief legal officer
- Bunzl appoints Stephan Nanninga as director
- PowerHouse appoints Christopher Vanezis as CFO
- CML Microsystems appoints Geoff Barnes as director
- Concepta appoints Neil Mesher as director
More inside POST