WISeKey names GM of its IoT semiconductor business segment
Mr. Vian brings more than 25 years of experience in the Secure Semiconductor Industry for IoT.
Prior to joining WISeKey, he served as Executive Vice President of INSIDE Secure Semiconductor Division (since 2013), following the acquisition of the smart card division of ATMEL by INSIDE Secure.
He joined INSIDE Contactless as Vice President of Business Development in 2002, then a start-up pioneer company in the NFC technology, where he helped positioned the company as a leader of NFC payment chip supplier in the US.
Mr. Vian started his career at Gemplus (now Gemalto), where he held multiple positions in sales and marketing. During his carrier at Gemplus, he revolutionized the company’s business to introduce the 1st EMV Payment Smart Card program – the ‘VISA Smart Breakthrough Program’ in the United States and established Gemplus’ San Francisco office in 1996. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Switzerland
- Wizz Air appoints Stephen Jones as EVP and deputy CFO
- Ferrexpo appoints Simon Lockett as director
- Wolseley appoints Nadia Shouraboura as director
- Glencore appoints Martin Gilbert as director
- Wolseley appoints Kevin Murphy as CEO of Ferguson Enterprises
More inside POST