Wireless Telecom Group appoints Timothy Whelan as CEO
Mr. Whelan became a director of the Company in March 2015. He served as President and Chief Operating Officer of IPC Systems from 2009 to 2013 and Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of IPC Acquisition Corp./IPC Systems Holdings Corp. from 2001 to 2009, and also served as its Principal Accounting Officer from 2001 to 2009.
From July 2000 to December 2001, Mr. Whelan served as Divisional Chief Financial Officer of Global Crossing’s Financial Markets division. From May 1999 to June 2000, he served as Vice President of Finance at IPC Information Systems and IXnet.
Mr. Whelan is a certified public accountant and previously worked for Ernst & Young from 1992 to 1999. He previously spent four years as a U.S. Naval Officer.
He has a Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting from Villanova University. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM New Jersey
- Campbell Soup Company appoints Fabiola R. Arredondo to board
- Eagle Pharmaceuticals names Richard A. Edlin to board
- Tom Gebhardt chairman and CEO of Panasonic Corp. of North America
- Celgene Corporation COO Jacqualyn Fouse to retire
- Innophos appoints Kim Ann Mink as chairman of the board
More inside POST
Why CEOs delay sharing bad news Leadership