Wireless Telecom Group appoints Timothy Whelan as CEO
Mr. Whelan became a director of the Company in March 2015. He served as President and Chief Operating Officer of IPC Systems from 2009 to 2013 and Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of IPC Acquisition Corp./IPC Systems Holdings Corp. from 2001 to 2009, and also served as its Principal Accounting Officer from 2001 to 2009.
From July 2000 to December 2001, Mr. Whelan served as Divisional Chief Financial Officer of Global Crossing’s Financial Markets division. From May 1999 to June 2000, he served as Vice President of Finance at IPC Information Systems and IXnet.
Mr. Whelan is a certified public accountant and previously worked for Ernst & Young from 1992 to 1999. He previously spent four years as a U.S. Naval Officer.
He has a Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting from Villanova University. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM New Jersey
- Edge Therapeutics appoints Rosemary A. Crane to board
- Somos appoints Howard Woolley to board
- Interpace Diagnostics Group elects Felice Schnoll-Sussman as director
- Destination Maternity appoints Allen Weinstein as interim CEO
- Northfield Bank appoints Tara French as EVP
More inside POST