Winnebago Industries names Chris West VP of operations
Mr. West previously was Vice President of Global Supply Chain for Joy Global, a worldwide mining equipment manufacturer.
Prior to that position he was Vice President of Manufacturing at Joy Global. Other positions he has held include Director of Manufacturing for AGCO Corporation, an agricultural equipment manufacturer and Director of Operations for the Nordam Group, a manufacturer of aircraft interiors.
Mr. West has a Bachelor's degree in Industrial Operations Management from Northeastern State University in the Tulsa, Oklahoma area, and a Masters of Business Administration from Baker University in Baldwin City, Kansas. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Iowa
- Winnebago Industries adds Hanesbrands CFO Richard Moss to board
- Gary Black appointed CEO of Aegon Asset Management US
- Winnebago appoints Robert Chiusano as chair of its board
- Winnebago names VP, strategic planning and development
- Winnebago Industries names Michael Happe as new CEO
More inside POST
Renren Q2 net revenues jumped 55.4% Earnings