Winnebago Industries adds Hanesbrands CFO Richard Moss to board
Mr. Moss is currently the Chief Financial Officer of Hanesbrands Inc., a public company manufacturer of everyday leading basic apparel. Mr. Moss has served as CFO since 2011.
Since joining HanesBrands in 2006, he has also held the positions of Chief Treasury and Tax Officer and Treasurer.
Prior to joining HanesBrands, Mr. Moss served as CFO of Chattem, Inc. He was also previously Vice President and Treasurer of Sealy Corporation and Group Treasurer for Ansaldo STS.
Mr. Moss received an MBA and Bachelor of Arts degree from Brigham Young University in Provo, Utah.
In addition to serving on the full Board for Winnebago Industries, he will sit on the Audit and Finance committees. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Iowa
- Winnebago Industries names Chris West VP of operations
- Gary Black appointed CEO of Aegon Asset Management US
- Winnebago appoints Robert Chiusano as chair of its board
- Winnebago names VP, strategic planning and development
- Winnebago Industries names Michael Happe as new CEO
More inside POST
Greece strikes deal with creditors Politics
Traps any CEO can easily fall in Leadership