Winnebago appoints Robert Chiusano as chair of its board
Mr. Chiusano will continue to serve as the chair of the Human Resources Committee until at least December of 2016. Mr. Chiusano has been a member of the board of directors since October of 2008.
Prior to joining Winnebago Industries board, Mr. Chiusano was the chief operating officer, Commercial Systems, for Rockwell Collins, Inc., a provider of communication and aviation electronic solutions for commercial and military applications.
At the June 15, 2016, board of directors meeting Larry Erickson stepped down as chair of the board of directors and informed the board of his intention to retire from the board at the conclusion of his current term in December of 2016.
Mr. Erickson has served as chair since August 2015, lead independent director from December 2011 to August 2015, and as a director since January 2005.
Jerry N. Currie, who has served on the Board of Directors since 1996, also announced his retirement at the end of his current term in December of 2016. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Iowa
- Winnebago Industries adds Hanesbrands CFO Richard Moss to board
- Winnebago Industries names Chris West VP of operations
- Gary Black appointed CEO of Aegon Asset Management US
- Winnebago names VP, strategic planning and development
- Winnebago Industries names Michael Happe as new CEO
More inside POST