Wingstop names Darryl Marsch as SVP, general counsel and secretary
Mr. Marsch brings 25 years of experience, including extensive domestic and international franchise restaurant experience.
Mr. Marsch previously served as the general counsel and secretary for Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, Inc..
Mr. Marsch joins Wingstop from the law firm of Womble Carlyle Sandridge & Rice, LLP.
Earlier in his career, he served as an in-house lawyer at R.J Reynolds and practiced law in the Washington, DC office of Jones Day. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Anadarko Petroleum appoints Danny Brown to SVP
- ConocoPhillips appoints Caroline Maury Devine to board
- Pier 1 Imports appoints Darla D. Ramirez as interim CFO
- Tuesday Morning appoints James T. Corcoran as director
- Reddy Ice appoints Deborah Conklin as CEO
More inside POST