Wingstop names Darryl Marsch as SVP, general counsel and secretary
Mr. Marsch brings 25 years of experience, including extensive domestic and international franchise restaurant experience.
Mr. Marsch previously served as the general counsel and secretary for Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, Inc..
Mr. Marsch joins Wingstop from the law firm of Womble Carlyle Sandridge & Rice, LLP.
Earlier in his career, he served as an in-house lawyer at R.J Reynolds and practiced law in the Washington, DC office of Jones Day. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Halliburton appoints Jeff Miller as CEO
- American Airlines EVP Beverly Goulet to retire
- Kimbell Royalty Partners promotes Matthew S. Daly to COO
- Caris Life Sciences appoints John Marshall as CMO
- Rent-A-Center appoints Joel M. Mussat as COO
More inside POST
Twitter Q1 revenue down 8% Earnings