Wingstop names Darryl Marsch as SVP, general counsel and secretary
Mr. Marsch brings 25 years of experience, including extensive domestic and international franchise restaurant experience.
Mr. Marsch previously served as the general counsel and secretary for Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, Inc..
Mr. Marsch joins Wingstop from the law firm of Womble Carlyle Sandridge & Rice, LLP.
Earlier in his career, he served as an in-house lawyer at R.J Reynolds and practiced law in the Washington, DC office of Jones Day. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Commercial Metals appoints Barbara Smith as CEO
- Era Group appoints Jennifer Whalen as acting CFO
- Halliburton appoints Christopher Weber as CFO
- Eltek appoints Kathy Nargi-Toth as Eltek USA president
- Gastar Exploration names Stephen P. Roberts as SVP and COO
More inside POST