Wingstop names Darryl Marsch as SVP, general counsel and secretary
Mr. Marsch brings 25 years of experience, including extensive domestic and international franchise restaurant experience.
Mr. Marsch previously served as the general counsel and secretary for Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, Inc..
Mr. Marsch joins Wingstop from the law firm of Womble Carlyle Sandridge & Rice, LLP.
Earlier in his career, he served as an in-house lawyer at R.J Reynolds and practiced law in the Washington, DC office of Jones Day. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Reata Pharmaceuticals appoints vice president
- National Instruments names Karen Rapp as CFO
- Nationstar Mortgage appoints Amar R. Patel as interim CFO
- Denbury Resources to appoint Christian S. Kendall as CEO
- Par Pacific Holdings appoints Will Monteleone as CFO
More inside POST