Wingstop names Darryl Marsch as SVP, general counsel and secretary
Mr. Marsch brings 25 years of experience, including extensive domestic and international franchise restaurant experience.
Mr. Marsch previously served as the general counsel and secretary for Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, Inc..
Mr. Marsch joins Wingstop from the law firm of Womble Carlyle Sandridge & Rice, LLP.
Earlier in his career, he served as an in-house lawyer at R.J Reynolds and practiced law in the Washington, DC office of Jones Day. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- J. C. Penney elects Wonya Lucas to board
- Xplore Technologies names Robert McFarland to board
- Fossil Group appoints Jeffrey Boyer as CFO
- Houston Wire & Cable elects Roy Haley to board
- Texas Instruments elects Brian Crutcher to board
More inside POST