Wingstop creates lead independent director role
Ms. Crump-Caine has considerable public company board experience from serving as a Director for G&K Services and Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, Inc.
In her thirty-year career with McDonald’s Corporation, Ms. Crump-Caine held multiple executive roles, most recently serving as Executive Vice President of Worldwide Operations.
The company appointed news independent Board Member, Kay Madati.
Mr. Madati is the Executive Vice President and Chief Digital Officer of BET Networks, where he is responsible for setting and leading the network’s digital, social and mobile strategy.
Prior to BET, Mr. Madati worked at Facebook where he led entertainment, media and global marketing solutions.
Mr. Madati previously served as Vice President for Audience Experience & Engagement for CNN Worldwide where he helped build the network’s digital presence and served as a change agent for how the organization functioned and interacted with its audience. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Concho Resources appoints Susan Helms to board
- Reata Pharmaceuticals appoints vice president
- National Instruments names Karen Rapp as CFO
- Nationstar Mortgage appoints Amar R. Patel as interim CFO
- Denbury Resources to appoint Christian S. Kendall as CEO
More inside POST