Wingstop appoints Wesley McDonald as director
Mr. McDonald will also serve on the Audit Committee. He has served as Chief Financial Officer of Kohl’s Corporatio since 2003.
He was promoted to Senior Executive Vice President, Chief Financial Officer in 2010 and to the principal officer position of Chief Financial Officer in 2015.
Prior to joining Kohl’s, Mr. McDonald served as Chief Financial Officer and Vice President of Abercrombie & Fitch Co.
Earlier in his career, he held several positions of increasing responsibility at Target Corporation.
Mr. McDonald earned a B.S. in Engineering from Bucknell University and an MBA in Finance from the University of Pennsylvania’s Wharton School of Business. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Western Gas names Jaime R. Casa as CFO
- Halliburton appoints Jeff Miller as CEO
- American Airlines EVP Beverly Goulet to retire
- Kimbell Royalty Partners promotes Matthew S. Daly to COO
- Caris Life Sciences appoints John Marshall as CMO
More inside POST