Wingstop appoints Madison Jobe as chief development officer
Mr. Jobe is an experienced senior development and operations executive, who rejoins Wingstop CEO Charlie Morrison after the two had previously worked together at Rave Restaurant Group launching the successful Pie Five Pizza Co. concept.
Mr. Jobe has decades of experience with well-known brands such as Ruby Restaurant Group, Red Robin International, Rave Restaurant Group and most recently he was CEO/Founder & Principal of Development Strategies International, a restaurant advisory firm based in Dallas, TX.
Mr. Jobe holds memberships with the International Franchise Association, the National Restaurant Association and was a member with the International Council of Shopping Centers. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Anadarko Petroleum appoints Danny Brown to SVP
- ConocoPhillips appoints Caroline Maury Devine to board
- Pier 1 Imports appoints Darla D. Ramirez as interim CFO
- Tuesday Morning appoints James T. Corcoran as director
- Reddy Ice appoints Deborah Conklin as CEO
More inside POST