Wingstop appoints Madison Jobe as chief development officer
Mr. Jobe is an experienced senior development and operations executive, who rejoins Wingstop CEO Charlie Morrison after the two had previously worked together at Rave Restaurant Group launching the successful Pie Five Pizza Co. concept.
Mr. Jobe has decades of experience with well-known brands such as Ruby Restaurant Group, Red Robin International, Rave Restaurant Group and most recently he was CEO/Founder & Principal of Development Strategies International, a restaurant advisory firm based in Dallas, TX.
Mr. Jobe holds memberships with the International Franchise Association, the National Restaurant Association and was a member with the International Council of Shopping Centers. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- J. C. Penney elects Wonya Lucas to board
- Xplore Technologies names Robert McFarland to board
- Fossil Group appoints Jeffrey Boyer as CFO
- Houston Wire & Cable elects Roy Haley to board
- Texas Instruments elects Brian Crutcher to board
More inside POST