Wingstop appoints Lynn Crump-Caine to board
In her thirty-year career with McDonald’s Corporation, Ms. Crump-Caine held multiple executive roles, most recently serving as Executive Vice President of Worldwide Operations.
Since leaving McDonald’s, Ms. Crump-Caine gained considerable public company board experience serving as an Independent Director for G&K Services and Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, Inc.
In 2005, Ms. Crump-Caine founded Outsidein Consulting, a premier executive coaching and consulting firm focused on leadership development and management strategy.
Her past directorships included Women Looking Ahead news magazine. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Era Group appoints Jennifer Whalen as acting CFO
- Halliburton appoints Christopher Weber as CFO
- Eltek appoints Kathy Nargi-Toth as Eltek USA president
- Gastar Exploration names Stephen P. Roberts as SVP and COO
- Bazaarvoice appoints Ali Wing to board
More inside POST