Wingstop appoints Lynn Crump-Caine to board
In her thirty-year career with McDonald’s Corporation, Ms. Crump-Caine held multiple executive roles, most recently serving as Executive Vice President of Worldwide Operations.
Since leaving McDonald’s, Ms. Crump-Caine gained considerable public company board experience serving as an Independent Director for G&K Services and Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, Inc.
In 2005, Ms. Crump-Caine founded Outsidein Consulting, a premier executive coaching and consulting firm focused on leadership development and management strategy.
Her past directorships included Women Looking Ahead news magazine. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Texas Instruments appoints Todd M. Bluedorn to board
- Summit Hotel Properties appoints Daniel P. Hansen to chairman
- Apollo names Christopher J. Gostout as chief medical officer
- Conn's appoints three executives
- Xplore Technologies names Donald F. Neville as director
More inside POST
Walmart to create 10,000 retail jobs Companies