Wingstop appoints Lynn Crump-Caine to board
In her thirty-year career with McDonald’s Corporation, Ms. Crump-Caine held multiple executive roles, most recently serving as Executive Vice President of Worldwide Operations.
Since leaving McDonald’s, Ms. Crump-Caine gained considerable public company board experience serving as an Independent Director for G&K Services and Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, Inc.
In 2005, Ms. Crump-Caine founded Outsidein Consulting, a premier executive coaching and consulting firm focused on leadership development and management strategy.
Her past directorships included Women Looking Ahead news magazine. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Marathon Oil appoints Dane Whitehead as CFO
- Farmer Bros. appoints Ellen D. Iobst as COO
- Ashford Hospitality Trust names Douglas A. Kessler as CEO
- Forum Energy Technologies names president & CEO
- Farmer Bros. names David Robson as treasurer and CFO
More inside POST