Wingstop appoints Lynn Crump-Caine to board
In her thirty-year career with McDonald’s Corporation, Ms. Crump-Caine held multiple executive roles, most recently serving as Executive Vice President of Worldwide Operations.
Since leaving McDonald’s, Ms. Crump-Caine gained considerable public company board experience serving as an Independent Director for G&K Services and Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, Inc.
In 2005, Ms. Crump-Caine founded Outsidein Consulting, a premier executive coaching and consulting firm focused on leadership development and management strategy.
Her past directorships included Women Looking Ahead news magazine. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Anadarko Petroleum appoints Danny Brown to SVP
- ConocoPhillips appoints Caroline Maury Devine to board
- Pier 1 Imports appoints Darla D. Ramirez as interim CFO
- Tuesday Morning appoints James T. Corcoran as director
- Reddy Ice appoints Deborah Conklin as CEO
More inside POST