Wilson Therapeutics appoints Vincent Metzler as vice president
Dr. Metzler will join the company’s management team. Dr. Metzler is a senior marketing & commercial operations executive with an extensive rare disease background and more than 16 years of experience in the pharmaceutical and biotech industries.
Most recently Dr. Metzler served as Senior Director Marketing at Alexion where he was responsible for and played an instrumental role in launching and building the commercial success of Soliris in the EMEA region.
Prior to Alexion he held various sales and marketing positions at Miltenyi Biotec, Roche and Amgen.
Dr. Metzler received his MSc in Chemistry & Biology from Louis Pasteur University in Strasbourg and his PhD in Molecular Biology from the University of Bern. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Sweden
- Kristina Franzén new CFO at Bilia
- Immunicum appoints Karin Hoogendoorn as head of CMC
- Kai Wärn proposed as new board member of AB Electrolux
- Even Frydenberg new president & CEO for Scandic
- Christine Lind new CEO of Medivir AB
More inside POST