Willis Towers Watson appoints Steve Hardwick as director
Mr. Hardwick joins Willis Towers Watson, bringing with him over 30 years of experience in the insurance industry, having spent the last two years at Milliman in Stockholm where he was head of consulting in the Nordics.
A former Group Chief Actuary and Group CRO at Skandia, he has extensive experience of advising clients in the areas of strategy, reconstructions, demutualisations, mergers & acquisitions, asset/liability management, financial management, risk control, and other general management issues.
Mr. Hardwick previously worked for a Willis Towers Watson predecessor company between 1988 and 2002, and led the local office in Sweden from 1999.
In his new London-based role, he will also work across Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA), and have responsibility for developing business management and strategic support for insurers. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Town Centre Securities appoints Mark Dilley as finance director
- Plus500 promotes Penelope Judd to chairman
- IGas Energy appoints two to board
- EVR Holdings appoints Ian Hanson as director
- Morgan Sindall Group appoints Tracey Killen as director
More inside POST