Willis Towers Watson appoints Steve Hardwick as director
Mr. Hardwick joins Willis Towers Watson, bringing with him over 30 years of experience in the insurance industry, having spent the last two years at Milliman in Stockholm where he was head of consulting in the Nordics.
A former Group Chief Actuary and Group CRO at Skandia, he has extensive experience of advising clients in the areas of strategy, reconstructions, demutualisations, mergers & acquisitions, asset/liability management, financial management, risk control, and other general management issues.
Mr. Hardwick previously worked for a Willis Towers Watson predecessor company between 1988 and 2002, and led the local office in Sweden from 1999.
In his new London-based role, he will also work across Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA), and have responsibility for developing business management and strategic support for insurers. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Vesuvius appoints Holly Keller Koeppel as director
- Parity Group appoints John Conoley as non-executive chairman
- Zoltav Resources names Lea Verny as non-executive chairman
- Quixant appoints Gaye Hudson to board
- Red Leopard appoints Toby Hayward as CEO
More inside POST