Willis Towers Watson announces Michael J. Burwell as CFO
Mr. Burwell brings 31 years of finance and professional services experience from PwC.
Mr. Burwell has served in senior leadership roles for the last decade, including Head of Global Transformation; Chief Operating Officer and Chief Financial Officer in the United States; and Head of Transaction Services in the United States.
In addition, he brings 11 years of audit experience and 12 years of Transaction Services advisory experience – including helping companies with pre-merger due diligence and valuation.
Mr. Burwell is a CPA and received his Bachelors of Arts in Business Administration from Michigan State University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Silence Therapeutics appoints Annalisa Jenkins to board
- Augean appoints two directors
- Syncona appoints Robert Hutchinson as director
- Virgin Money Holdings to appoint Amy Stirling to board
- Bovis Homes appoints Mike Stansfield as director
More inside POST
Crocs Q2 revenues $313.2 million Earnings