William J. Thone named interim AgriBank CEO
Mr. Thone began his Farm Credit career at the Farm Credit Bank of St. Louis in 1979, working in the Bank's legal department until he joined AgriBank in 1992 as assistant general counsel.
In 1999, Mr. Thone was named AgriBank's vice president and general counsel responsible for board secretary duties and governance oversight, as well as corporate legal counsel and management of the Bank's legal team.
As vice president and general counsel, he was also a member of AgriBank's executive leadership team.
The appointment is following the departure of Bill York, who left AgriBank as CEO on July 25, 2016.
Barbara Stille, senior vice president and general counsel, has been serving as acting AgriBank CEO until Mr. Thone is in place. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Minnesota
- 3M elects Amy E. Hood to board
- Supervalu announced retirement of CFO Bruce Besanko
- General Mills appoints Jeffrey L. Harmening as CEO
- Patterson Companies names Alex Blanco to board
- AgriBank names new members of the board
More inside POST
E.ON turns to net profit in H1 Earnings