William Hill CEO James Henderson resigns
Mr. Henderson's career with William Hill has spanned over 30 years covering the Retail, Online and international businesses.
Philip Bowcock, Chief Financial Officer, has been appointed Interim CEO.
Mr. Bowcock joined William Hill in November 2015 as Chief Financial Officer.
Prior to that, Mr. Bowcock was CFO of Cineworld Group Plc from 2011 to 2015. He has a long track record in the leisure industry and a strong commercial background in multi-site international businesses.
Previously, he was Finance Director at Luminar Group Holdings PLC and held senior financial roles at Barratt Developments PLC, Tesco PLC and Hilton Group plc.
Mr. Bowcock is a qualified Chartered Management Accountant. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Petropavlovsk appoints two executives
- Intertek appoints two directors
- Affinity Water appoints Stuart Ledger as CFO
- People's Operator appoints Julia Simpson as director
- Barratt Developments appoints Jessica White as CFO
More inside POST