William B. Berry joins Oceaneering's board of directors
Mr. Berry served as Executive Vice President, Exploration and Production, of ConocoPhillips Company from 2003 until his retirement on January 1, 2008.
He has over 30 years of domestic and international oil and gas experience with ConocoPhillips and Phillips Petroleum Company. He currently serves on the boards of directors of Continental Resources, Inc. and Frank’s International N.V.
Mr. Berry holds Bachelor of Science and Master of Science degrees in Petroleum Engineering from Mississippi State University. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- National Instruments names Karen Rapp as CFO
- Nationstar Mortgage appoints Amar R. Patel as interim CFO
- Denbury Resources to appoint Christian S. Kendall as CEO
- Par Pacific Holdings appoints Will Monteleone as CFO
- Green Bancorp appoints Terry Earley as CFO
More inside POST