William B. Berry joins Oceaneering's board of directors
Mr. Berry served as Executive Vice President, Exploration and Production, of ConocoPhillips Company from 2003 until his retirement on January 1, 2008.
He has over 30 years of domestic and international oil and gas experience with ConocoPhillips and Phillips Petroleum Company. He currently serves on the boards of directors of Continental Resources, Inc. and Frank’s International N.V.
Mr. Berry holds Bachelor of Science and Master of Science degrees in Petroleum Engineering from Mississippi State University. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Anadarko Petroleum appoints Danny Brown to SVP
- ConocoPhillips appoints Caroline Maury Devine to board
- Pier 1 Imports appoints Darla D. Ramirez as interim CFO
- Tuesday Morning appoints James T. Corcoran as director
- Reddy Ice appoints Deborah Conklin as CEO
More inside POST
Oracle posts 14% gain in Q1 earnings Earnings
JD Wetherspoon FY17 profit climbs Earnings