William B. Berry joins Oceaneering's board of directors
Mr. Berry served as Executive Vice President, Exploration and Production, of ConocoPhillips Company from 2003 until his retirement on January 1, 2008.
He has over 30 years of domestic and international oil and gas experience with ConocoPhillips and Phillips Petroleum Company. He currently serves on the boards of directors of Continental Resources, Inc. and Frank’s International N.V.
Mr. Berry holds Bachelor of Science and Master of Science degrees in Petroleum Engineering from Mississippi State University. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Era Group appoints Jennifer Whalen as acting CFO
- Halliburton appoints Christopher Weber as CFO
- Eltek appoints Kathy Nargi-Toth as Eltek USA president
- Gastar Exploration names Stephen P. Roberts as SVP and COO
- Bazaarvoice appoints Ali Wing to board
More inside POST