William B. Berry joins Oceaneering's board of directors
Mr. Berry served as Executive Vice President, Exploration and Production, of ConocoPhillips Company from 2003 until his retirement on January 1, 2008.
He has over 30 years of domestic and international oil and gas experience with ConocoPhillips and Phillips Petroleum Company. He currently serves on the boards of directors of Continental Resources, Inc. and Frank’s International N.V.
Mr. Berry holds Bachelor of Science and Master of Science degrees in Petroleum Engineering from Mississippi State University. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Omega Protein Corporation appoints Celeste Clark to board
- Energy XXI appoints Douglas E. Brooks as CEO
- Kimberly-Clark names Larry P. Allgaier president for North America
- InTech Aerospace promotes Scott Mowery to COO
- Francesca's appoints Philip Bleser to board
More inside POST