William B. Berry joins Oceaneering's board of directors
Mr. Berry served as Executive Vice President, Exploration and Production, of ConocoPhillips Company from 2003 until his retirement on January 1, 2008.
He has over 30 years of domestic and international oil and gas experience with ConocoPhillips and Phillips Petroleum Company. He currently serves on the boards of directors of Continental Resources, Inc. and Frank’s International N.V.
Mr. Berry holds Bachelor of Science and Master of Science degrees in Petroleum Engineering from Mississippi State University. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- J. C. Penney elects Wonya Lucas to board
- Xplore Technologies names Robert McFarland to board
- Fossil Group appoints Jeffrey Boyer as CFO
- Houston Wire & Cable elects Roy Haley to board
- Texas Instruments elects Brian Crutcher to board
More inside POST
Hitachi Q1 profit up, revenues down Earnings