Willbros Group chief accounting officer to resign
Mr. Stanford joined Willbros in 2012 as Vice President and Chief Accounting Officer of Willbros Group.
Before joining Willbros, he served as Senior Director, Corporate Operational Accounting with The Shaw Group. He has over 20 years of experience in corporate operational accounting, including The Shaw Group, Albemarle Corporation, Global Industries, and Petroleum Helicopters.
Mr. Stanford graduated from Louisiana State University with Bachelor of Science degrees in Accounting and Finance, and from Tulane University with a Masters in Business Administration. He is a Certified Public Accountant. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Omega Protein Corporation appoints Celeste Clark to board
- Energy XXI appoints Douglas E. Brooks as CEO
- Kimberly-Clark names Larry P. Allgaier president for North America
- InTech Aerospace promotes Scott Mowery to COO
- Francesca's appoints Philip Bleser to board
More inside POST
Keeping the supply chain flowing Leadership