Willbros Group chief accounting officer to resign
Mr. Stanford joined Willbros in 2012 as Vice President and Chief Accounting Officer of Willbros Group.
Before joining Willbros, he served as Senior Director, Corporate Operational Accounting with The Shaw Group. He has over 20 years of experience in corporate operational accounting, including The Shaw Group, Albemarle Corporation, Global Industries, and Petroleum Helicopters.
Mr. Stanford graduated from Louisiana State University with Bachelor of Science degrees in Accounting and Finance, and from Tulane University with a Masters in Business Administration. He is a Certified Public Accountant. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Era Group appoints Jennifer Whalen as acting CFO
- Halliburton appoints Christopher Weber as CFO
- Eltek appoints Kathy Nargi-Toth as Eltek USA president
- Gastar Exploration names Stephen P. Roberts as SVP and COO
- Bazaarvoice appoints Ali Wing to board
More inside POST
How to define salary levels in your company Leadership