Willbros Group chief accounting officer to resign
Mr. Stanford joined Willbros in 2012 as Vice President and Chief Accounting Officer of Willbros Group.
Before joining Willbros, he served as Senior Director, Corporate Operational Accounting with The Shaw Group. He has over 20 years of experience in corporate operational accounting, including The Shaw Group, Albemarle Corporation, Global Industries, and Petroleum Helicopters.
Mr. Stanford graduated from Louisiana State University with Bachelor of Science degrees in Accounting and Finance, and from Tulane University with a Masters in Business Administration. He is a Certified Public Accountant. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- J. C. Penney elects Wonya Lucas to board
- Xplore Technologies names Robert McFarland to board
- Fossil Group appoints Jeffrey Boyer as CFO
- Houston Wire & Cable elects Roy Haley to board
- Texas Instruments elects Brian Crutcher to board
More inside POST
Daimler Q2 EBIT €3,746 million Earnings