Willbros Group chief accounting officer to resign
Mr. Stanford joined Willbros in 2012 as Vice President and Chief Accounting Officer of Willbros Group.
Before joining Willbros, he served as Senior Director, Corporate Operational Accounting with The Shaw Group. He has over 20 years of experience in corporate operational accounting, including The Shaw Group, Albemarle Corporation, Global Industries, and Petroleum Helicopters.
Mr. Stanford graduated from Louisiana State University with Bachelor of Science degrees in Accounting and Finance, and from Tulane University with a Masters in Business Administration. He is a Certified Public Accountant. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Anadarko Petroleum appoints Danny Brown to SVP
- ConocoPhillips appoints Caroline Maury Devine to board
- Pier 1 Imports appoints Darla D. Ramirez as interim CFO
- Tuesday Morning appoints James T. Corcoran as director
- Reddy Ice appoints Deborah Conklin as CEO
More inside POST
Act like a manager and you will become one Leadership
Movado Group profit rises 58% in Q2 Earnings