Willbros Group chief accounting officer to resign
Mr. Stanford joined Willbros in 2012 as Vice President and Chief Accounting Officer of Willbros Group.
Before joining Willbros, he served as Senior Director, Corporate Operational Accounting with The Shaw Group. He has over 20 years of experience in corporate operational accounting, including The Shaw Group, Albemarle Corporation, Global Industries, and Petroleum Helicopters.
Mr. Stanford graduated from Louisiana State University with Bachelor of Science degrees in Accounting and Finance, and from Tulane University with a Masters in Business Administration. He is a Certified Public Accountant. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- National Instruments names Karen Rapp as CFO
- Nationstar Mortgage appoints Amar R. Patel as interim CFO
- Denbury Resources to appoint Christian S. Kendall as CEO
- Par Pacific Holdings appoints Will Monteleone as CFO
- Green Bancorp appoints Terry Earley as CFO
More inside POST