Will Evans to join Premier Veterinary as new CFO
Mr. Evans joins PVG having previously held a number of senior management and finance positions in other UK listed companies.
From 2009 to 2015, he was at Tribal Group plc where he held roles as Group Financial Controller, Divisional Finance Director for Tribal's Services Division and, most recently, as Corporate Development Director.
Prior to joining Tribal Group plc, he was Group Financial Controller at Synergy Health plc. Will qualified as a chartered accountant with Arthur Andersen.
The Company's current Chief Financial Officer, Daniel Smith, will be leaving but will continue working within the business for a period of time to provide a smooth handover of responsibilities to Mr. Evans. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- People's Operator appoints Julia Simpson as director
- Barratt Developments appoints Jessica White as CFO
- Braemar Shipping Services appoints Lesley Watkins as director
- Essentra appoints two directors
- Aviva appoints Maurice Tulloch as director
More inside POST
How to turn a startup to a 'proper' company Leadership