Will Evans to join Premier Veterinary as new CFO
Mr. Evans joins PVG having previously held a number of senior management and finance positions in other UK listed companies.
From 2009 to 2015, he was at Tribal Group plc where he held roles as Group Financial Controller, Divisional Finance Director for Tribal's Services Division and, most recently, as Corporate Development Director.
Prior to joining Tribal Group plc, he was Group Financial Controller at Synergy Health plc. Will qualified as a chartered accountant with Arthur Andersen.
The Company's current Chief Financial Officer, Daniel Smith, will be leaving but will continue working within the business for a period of time to provide a smooth handover of responsibilities to Mr. Evans. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Town Centre Securities appoints Mark Dilley as finance director
- Plus500 promotes Penelope Judd to chairman
- IGas Energy appoints two to board
- EVR Holdings appoints Ian Hanson as director
- Morgan Sindall Group appoints Tracey Killen as director
More inside POST