Mr. Nyweide brings more than 30 years of experience to his new role. He served as the EVP and CFO of GlobalOptions Group, a NASDAQ listed company, serving the international risk management market place.
Mr. Nyweide has also served as the President and Chief Operating Officer of Dataware Technologies, Inc., a software and services company he co-founded and took public.
Mr. Nyweide has acted as a founding partner in Northern Light Technology, LLC and was an executive with The Service Bureau Company, a subsidiary of Control Data Corporation.
Mr. Nyweide has been a Venture Partner with Millennium Technology Ventures, L.P., a New York based venture capital firm.
He has a bachelor's degree in economics from Northwestern University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Virginia
- Old Point Financial Corporation appoints Jeffrey W. Farrar as CFO
- Virginia Commonwealth Bank appoints Bill Bien as SVP
- National Bankshares appoints F. Brad Denardo as new CEO
- Bechtel appoints Brendan Bechtel as chairman
- Highlands Bankshare appoints John H. Gray as CFO
More inside POST