Mr. Nyweide brings more than 30 years of experience to his new role. He served as the EVP and CFO of GlobalOptions Group, a NASDAQ listed company, serving the international risk management market place.
Mr. Nyweide has also served as the President and Chief Operating Officer of Dataware Technologies, Inc., a software and services company he co-founded and took public.
Mr. Nyweide has acted as a founding partner in Northern Light Technology, LLC and was an executive with The Service Bureau Company, a subsidiary of Control Data Corporation.
Mr. Nyweide has been a Venture Partner with Millennium Technology Ventures, L.P., a New York based venture capital firm.
He has a bachelor's degree in economics from Northwestern University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Virginia
- Gannett appoints Matthew Barzun to board
- Lumber Liquidators appoints Lee Reeves as SVP
- Leidos appoints Frank Kendall III to board
- ComScore appoints five directors
- Virginia Commonwealth Bank appoints Shauna L. Robertson as SVP
More inside POST