Mr. Nyweide brings more than 30 years of experience to his new role. He served as the EVP and CFO of GlobalOptions Group, a NASDAQ listed company, serving the international risk management market place.
Mr. Nyweide has also served as the President and Chief Operating Officer of Dataware Technologies, Inc., a software and services company he co-founded and took public.
Mr. Nyweide has acted as a founding partner in Northern Light Technology, LLC and was an executive with The Service Bureau Company, a subsidiary of Control Data Corporation.
Mr. Nyweide has been a Venture Partner with Millennium Technology Ventures, L.P., a New York based venture capital firm.
He has a bachelor's degree in economics from Northwestern University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Virginia
- Hilton appoints Jonathan Witter as chief customer officer
- InSite Wireless Group appoints Bob Johnson as COO
- Command Security appoints Jerry L. Johnson to board
- PRA Group appoints Kevin Stevenson as CEO
- Northrop Grumman appoints new aerospace executive
More inside POST