WideCells Group appoints Alan Greenberg to board
Mr. Greenberg brings a wealth of experience within the education technology and healthcare start-up space.
On becoming Head of Higher Education of Apple Education, EMEA in early 2005, Mr. Greenberg was responsible for the deployment of a number of flagship projects.
His success within this role led to Mr. Greenberg's appointment as Director of Education at Apple, based in Asia in 2008.
Mr. Greenberg has over seven years' experience in the management and mentoring of early-stage start-ups. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Plus500 promotes Penelope Judd to chairman
- IGas Energy appoints two to board
- EVR Holdings appoints Ian Hanson as director
- Morgan Sindall Group appoints Tracey Killen as director
- Northbridge Industrial Services appoints Nitin Kaul as director
More inside POST