WideCells Group appoints Alan Greenberg to board
Mr. Greenberg brings a wealth of experience within the education technology and healthcare start-up space.
On becoming Head of Higher Education of Apple Education, EMEA in early 2005, Mr. Greenberg was responsible for the deployment of a number of flagship projects.
His success within this role led to Mr. Greenberg's appointment as Director of Education at Apple, based in Asia in 2008.
Mr. Greenberg has over seven years' experience in the management and mentoring of early-stage start-ups. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Rentokil Initial appoints Sir Crispin Davis as non-executive director
- Barclays appoints Matthew Lester as non-executive director
- Drax Group appoints David Nussbaum as non-executive director
- Genesis Emerging Markets Fund appoints Katherine Tsang as non-executive director
- Action Hotels names Andrew Lindley finance director
More inside POST