Whitbread appoints Adam Crozier as non-executive director
Mr. Crozier is chief executive of ITV plc and has been Chief Executive of a number of public and private sector organisations over the last 21 years, in the media, logistics and retail sectors.
Mr. Crozier began his career in sales and marketing, initially at Mars and then at the Telegraph, before joining Saatchi & Saatchi Advertising in 1988 where he held a number of roles before being appointed Joint Chief Executive in 1995.
Mr. Crozier went on to be Chief Executive of the Football Association and then Royal Mail Holdings plc before joining ITV in 2010.
In addition, he has held non-executive positions at Debenhams plc, Camelot Group plc and G4S plc.
Mr. Crozier's appointment will be effective from April 1, 2017, when he will also become a member of the Remuneration Committee. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Vesuvius appoints Holly Keller Koeppel as director
- Parity Group appoints John Conoley as non-executive chairman
- Zoltav Resources names Lea Verny as non-executive chairman
- Quixant appoints Gaye Hudson to board
- Red Leopard appoints Toby Hayward as CEO
More inside POST