Wheeler appoints John W. Sweet to its board
Mr. Sweet will also serve on Wheeler’s Board of Directors’ Finance and Investment Committees.
Mr. Sweet has over 40 years of financial and organizational management experience in executive management positions within the real estate, banking, and finance industries.
Mr. Sweet is the co-founder and Chief Investment Officer at Physicians Realty Trust, a self-managed healthcare real estate investment trust.
Prior to joining Physicians Realty Trust, Mr. Sweet was a Managing Director for the privately owned, full-service, specialty investment firm, Ziegler.
In 2002, Mr. Sweet also cofounded Windrose Medical Properties Trust, a publicly traded medical office REIT that was sold to Healthcare REIT in 2006.
He received a Bachelor of Business Administration from St. John Fisher College and a Master of Business Administration from Rochester Institute of Technology. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Virginia
- Old Point Financial Corporation appoints Jeffrey W. Farrar as CFO
- Virginia Commonwealth Bank appoints Bill Bien as SVP
- National Bankshares appoints F. Brad Denardo as new CEO
- Bechtel appoints Brendan Bechtel as chairman
- Highlands Bankshare appoints John H. Gray as CFO
More inside POST