Wheeler appoints John W. Sweet to its board
Mr. Sweet will also serve on Wheeler’s Board of Directors’ Finance and Investment Committees.
Mr. Sweet has over 40 years of financial and organizational management experience in executive management positions within the real estate, banking, and finance industries.
Mr. Sweet is the co-founder and Chief Investment Officer at Physicians Realty Trust, a self-managed healthcare real estate investment trust.
Prior to joining Physicians Realty Trust, Mr. Sweet was a Managing Director for the privately owned, full-service, specialty investment firm, Ziegler.
In 2002, Mr. Sweet also cofounded Windrose Medical Properties Trust, a publicly traded medical office REIT that was sold to Healthcare REIT in 2006.
He received a Bachelor of Business Administration from St. John Fisher College and a Master of Business Administration from Rochester Institute of Technology. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Virginia
- Hilton appoints Jonathan Witter as chief customer officer
- InSite Wireless Group appoints Bob Johnson as COO
- Command Security appoints Jerry L. Johnson to board
- PRA Group appoints Kevin Stevenson as CEO
- Northrop Grumman appoints new aerospace executive
More inside POST
New CEOs have 100 days to boost stock prices Leadership