Wheeler appoints John W. Sweet to its board
Mr. Sweet will also serve on Wheeler’s Board of Directors’ Finance and Investment Committees.
Mr. Sweet has over 40 years of financial and organizational management experience in executive management positions within the real estate, banking, and finance industries.
Mr. Sweet is the co-founder and Chief Investment Officer at Physicians Realty Trust, a self-managed healthcare real estate investment trust.
Prior to joining Physicians Realty Trust, Mr. Sweet was a Managing Director for the privately owned, full-service, specialty investment firm, Ziegler.
In 2002, Mr. Sweet also cofounded Windrose Medical Properties Trust, a publicly traded medical office REIT that was sold to Healthcare REIT in 2006.
He received a Bachelor of Business Administration from St. John Fisher College and a Master of Business Administration from Rochester Institute of Technology. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Virginia
- Hilton Worldwide names Charlene T. Begley to board
- K12 appoints Aida M. Alvarez to board
- Tegna promotes Jeff Newman to senior vice president
- Community Bankers appoints William E. Hardy to board
- Hilton appoints Jonathan Witter as chief customer officer
More inside POST