Wheeler appoints John W. Sweet to its board
Mr. Sweet will also serve on Wheeler’s Board of Directors’ Finance and Investment Committees.
Mr. Sweet has over 40 years of financial and organizational management experience in executive management positions within the real estate, banking, and finance industries.
Mr. Sweet is the co-founder and Chief Investment Officer at Physicians Realty Trust, a self-managed healthcare real estate investment trust.
Prior to joining Physicians Realty Trust, Mr. Sweet was a Managing Director for the privately owned, full-service, specialty investment firm, Ziegler.
In 2002, Mr. Sweet also cofounded Windrose Medical Properties Trust, a publicly traded medical office REIT that was sold to Healthcare REIT in 2006.
He received a Bachelor of Business Administration from St. John Fisher College and a Master of Business Administration from Rochester Institute of Technology. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Virginia
- American National Bankshares adds Tammy Moss Finley to board
- Tegna director Jennifer Dulski steps down
- Kinsale Capital Group appoints Gregory M. Share to board
- William Hornung joins Diffusion Pharma as chief business officer
- Virginia Commonwealth Bank appoints Jim Sedlar as SVP
More inside POST