Westport Fuel Systems appoints new director
Mr. Mackie is President of Qualitor Inc.’s International Brakes Industries division.
Mr. Mackie joined Qualitor in April 2016 and most recently served as vice president of business development and mergers and acquisitions for Navistar Inc.
Prior to that, he was president and CEO of Weld Racing, a global leader in forged aluminum racing and street performance wheels.
In addition, during a 30-year career with General Motors he held several senior executive leadership roles in North America and Europe including six years as general manager of ACDelco’s global operations.
Mr. Mackie holds a Bachelor of Science in mechanical engineering from General Motors Institute (Kettering) and a Master of Business Administration from The University of Chicago.
In connection with this appointment, Dr. Dezso J. Horvath, one of Westport Fuel Systems’ current directors, steps down from the Board. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM British Columbia
- Lion One Metals appoints John F. Robinson to board
- Lululemon athletica appoints Glenn Murphy as co-chairman
- Ballard Power Systems appoints Janet Woodruff to board
- Tango Mining appoints Samer Khalaf as director
- Novelion Therapeutics appoints Mark Corrigan to board
More inside POST