Westmount Energy appoints Dermot Corcoran to board
Mr. Corcoran is a petroleum geologist and geophysicist, with more than 30 years' experience working with both major and minor hydrocarbon exploration companies globally.
Mr. Corcoran began his career with ExxonMobil and has previously held E&P roles at Petrofina S.A., Hess and Statoil.
Latterly, he was Head of Exploration at Petroceltic International PLC, from May 2006 to April 2015.
Mr. Corcoran's background experience includes many technical and commercial aspects of petroleum exploration, production and new business development. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Aviva appoints Maurice Tulloch as director
- ConvaTec Group appoints Ros Rivaz as director
- Metro Bank appoints Monique Melis as director
- Ediston Property Investment appoints Jamie Skinner as director
- Sound Energy appoints Brian Mitchener to board
More inside POST