Westmount Energy appoints Dermot Corcoran to board
Mr. Corcoran is a petroleum geologist and geophysicist, with more than 30 years' experience working with both major and minor hydrocarbon exploration companies globally.
Mr. Corcoran began his career with ExxonMobil and has previously held E&P roles at Petrofina S.A., Hess and Statoil.
Latterly, he was Head of Exploration at Petroceltic International PLC, from May 2006 to April 2015.
Mr. Corcoran's background experience includes many technical and commercial aspects of petroleum exploration, production and new business development. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals elects David Norton to board
- John Lewis Partnership appoints Laura Wade-Gery as director
- 40% of senior executives to leave Reckitt Benckiser
- Oxford Immunotec Global appoints Stefan Linn as COO
- Terra Firma Capital appoints Jerry Patava to board
More inside POST
Forget today, work for tomorrow Leadership