Westmount Energy appoints Dermot Corcoran to board
Mr. Corcoran is a petroleum geologist and geophysicist, with more than 30 years' experience working with both major and minor hydrocarbon exploration companies globally.
Mr. Corcoran began his career with ExxonMobil and has previously held E&P roles at Petrofina S.A., Hess and Statoil.
Latterly, he was Head of Exploration at Petroceltic International PLC, from May 2006 to April 2015.
Mr. Corcoran's background experience includes many technical and commercial aspects of petroleum exploration, production and new business development. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Rentokil Initial appoints Sir Crispin Davis as non-executive director
- Barclays appoints Matthew Lester as non-executive director
- Drax Group appoints David Nussbaum as non-executive director
- Genesis Emerging Markets Fund appoints Katherine Tsang as non-executive director
- Action Hotels names Andrew Lindley finance director
More inside POST