Westmount Energy appoints Dermot Corcoran to board
Mr. Corcoran is a petroleum geologist and geophysicist, with more than 30 years' experience working with both major and minor hydrocarbon exploration companies globally.
Mr. Corcoran began his career with ExxonMobil and has previously held E&P roles at Petrofina S.A., Hess and Statoil.
Latterly, he was Head of Exploration at Petroceltic International PLC, from May 2006 to April 2015.
Mr. Corcoran's background experience includes many technical and commercial aspects of petroleum exploration, production and new business development. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Serco Group appoints two directors
- Britvic appoints John Daly as chairman
- Luxfer Holdings appoints Alok Maskara to board
- Defenx appoints Franco Francione as director
- Intercede appoints Helen Adams as CSO
More inside POST
Employees leave the way you treat them Leadership