Westmoreland appoints Gary Kohn as CFO
Mr. Kohn has been serving as interim Chief Financial Officer since November 2016.
Mr. Kohn joined Westmoreland in April 2016 and served as Vice President of Investor Relations and Treasurer until his promotion to Interim Chief Financial Officer in November 2016.
Prior to joining Westmoreland, he served in leadership roles in investor relations, treasury and finance at companies including First Data, Western Union, Ciber, and Intrepid Potash.
Mr. Kohn received his B.S. in Accounting from the University of Northern Colorado in 1988 and was a licensed Certified Public Accountant from 1989 through 2000. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Colorado
- Array BioPharma appoints Shalini Sharp to board
- Zayo Group appoints Andrew Crouch as COO
- National CineMedia appoints Scott Felenstein as EVP
- DaVita appoints chief medical officer of VillageHealth
- Woodward appoints Eileen Drake to board of directors
More inside POST
Personal and company's vision debunked Leadership