Westminster Group names James Stocks Sutcliffe as director
Mr. Sutcliffe is an experienced international business executive and company director. He has been a Director of various London Listed companies for more than 20 years and will be joining the Remuneration and Audit Committees.
Mr. Sutcliffe has considerable experience delivering major international projects particularly in the infrastructure, ports and marine sector which will be a valued resource for the Company.
Mr. Sutcliffe is a former Chairman of UKTI. (Ports & Marine 2006-2013) promoting UK business in Emerging Markets in the Far East, India, Eastern Europe and Mediterranean countries. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- 1pm CMO Hazel Jacques resigns
- Walker Crips appoints Clive Bouch as director
- Vesuvius appoints Holly Keller Koeppel as director
- Parity Group appoints John Conoley as non-executive chairman
- Zoltav Resources names Lea Verny as non-executive chairman
More inside POST