Westland Milk Products appoints new CEO
Ms. Brendish has extensive leadership experience in the international food and dairy industries, most recently as Vice President of DKSH (Thailand), a large consumer goods distribution business based in Bangkok, where she currently resides.
Ms. Brendish has spent a large part of her career within the Danone Group as Managing Director of Nutricia Australia and New Zealand; Managing Director of Danone Dumex (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd; and Managing Director of the Danone dairy business in Indonesia.
She is replacing CEO Rod Quin who steps down from the role on 31 July after some seven years with the company. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New Zealand
- SkyCity Entertainment Group appoints new CEO
- Rex Bionics CFO to retire in 2017
- Spark New Zealand announces new CEO for Spark Ventures
- Rex Bionics appoints Joseph A. Cucolo as director
- Wynyard Group appoints Chris Stauber as SVP, product
More inside POST