Westlake Chemical Partners selects Angela Minas to join board
Ms. Minas was formerly the Chief Financial Officer of DCP Midstream Partners LP and the Chief Financial Officer of Constellation Energy Partners LLC.
Prior to her experience in the master limited partnership sector, Ms. Minas served as Senior Vice President, Global Consulting at Science Applications International Corporation and was a partner at Arthur Andersen, leading the firm’s North American oil and gas consulting practice.
Ms. Minas also serves as a director of the general partner of CONE Midstream Partners LP and of the general partner of Ciner Resources LP.
She is a graduate of Rice University where she received both a B.A. in Managerial Studies and an M.B.A.
Ms. Minas will replace Mr. Gary K. Adams, who has retired from the board. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Reata Pharmaceuticals appoints vice president
- National Instruments names Karen Rapp as CFO
- Nationstar Mortgage appoints Amar R. Patel as interim CFO
- Denbury Resources to appoint Christian S. Kendall as CEO
- Par Pacific Holdings appoints Will Monteleone as CFO
More inside POST