WestJet Airlines appoints Barbara Munroe as EVP
Ms. Munroe joined WestJet in November, 2011, as vice-president, general counsel, and was promoted to senior vice-president, corporate services and general counsel, in June, 2015.
Previously, Ms. Munroe was the assistant general counsel at Imperial Oil Ltd. and the senior vice-president, legal/IP and general counsel, and corporate secretary for Smart Technologies Inc.
Ms. Munroe is a member of the Canadian Bar Association, the Calgary Bar Association and the Association of Corporate Counsel, and is a director of Crescent Point Energy Corp.
Ms. Munroe holds a bachelor of commerce, finance, degree and a bachelor of laws degree from the University of Calgary. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Alberta
- Zenith Energy appoints Saadallah Al-Fathi as director
- GrowMax Resources appoints Lloyd Wiggins as CFO
- Trinidad Drilling appoints Brent Conway as CEO
- Bellatrix appoints Brent Eshleman CEO
- Doug Baker resigns as member of Bellatrix board
More inside POST
Abbott to buy Alere in $5.3 billion deal Companies