WestJet Airlines appoints Barbara Munroe as EVP
Ms. Munroe joined WestJet in November, 2011, as vice-president, general counsel, and was promoted to senior vice-president, corporate services and general counsel, in June, 2015.
Previously, Ms. Munroe was the assistant general counsel at Imperial Oil Ltd. and the senior vice-president, legal/IP and general counsel, and corporate secretary for Smart Technologies Inc.
Ms. Munroe is a member of the Canadian Bar Association, the Calgary Bar Association and the Association of Corporate Counsel, and is a director of Crescent Point Energy Corp.
Ms. Munroe holds a bachelor of commerce, finance, degree and a bachelor of laws degree from the University of Calgary. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Alberta
- Gran Tierra Energy appoints Sondra Scott to board
- Leis Industries appoints James Stout to board
- Trakopolis IoT appoints Tracy Graf to board
- Touchstone Exploration appoints Peter Nicol as non-executive director
- Northern Blizzard promotes Robert Will to COO
More inside POST