Western Uranium appoints Russell Fryer as executive chairman
Mr. Fryer has 26 years of experience in developed and developing markets focusing on mining and natural resources companies.
With a background in engineering, Mr. Fryer has advised mining companies in preproduction and production stages of mineral output.
Throughout his career, he has also worked with investment banking firms such as Robert Fleming, HSBC and Deutsche Bank, and invested in over 75 mining companies.
Mr. Fryer was educated in the mining trade across Africa before the investment banks pulled him first to Europe and then North America, providing a global mining perspective across the commodity spectrum. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Ontario
- United Van Lines (Canada) names Dan Lawrence president
- Jamieson Wellness appoints Angela Holtham to board
- Hudson's Bay Company appoints Edward Record as CFO
- CIBC adds Michelle L. Collins to board
- First National Financial appoints Robert Pearce to board
More inside POST