Western Union names SVP and chief communications officer
Mr. Chandler served in a similar role over the past decade at Gap Inc., the global retail and digital consumer business.
While at Gap Inc., Mr. Chandler led communications strategies as the company expanded internationally from 12 to 50 countries, acquired new brands, and developed its digital channels and services.
A graduate of the University of Southern California, Mr. Chandler has also held senior-level communications roles at market-leading brands, such as Charles Schwab and DIRECTV, and for senior elected officials, including United States Senator Dianne Feinstein and Mayor Tom Bradley of Los Angeles. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Colorado
- CPI Card Group appoints new chief financial officer
- Richard Barton joins Liberty Interactive board
- Erik Bouts leaving Ball, Daniel W. Fisher named COO
- NBHC names new commercial market president for the north Texas
- Arrow Electronics names Christopher Stansbury SVP and CFO
More inside POST