Western Alliance Bancorp appoints Jim Haught as COO
Mr. Haught brings 20 years of experience in risk and capital management to his new position.
Prior to joining Western Alliance, he was the Managing Partner for Financial Services at New York-based Exequor Group.
Previously, Mr. Haught was Senior Vice President/Global Head of Capital for State Street Corporation.
Mr. Haught began his banking career at RBS Citizens with assignments in London, Boston and Providence covering lending, modeling, asset liability management, and capital planning.
Prior to entering banking, he spent eight years as a United States Naval Officer.
Mr. Haught, who holds designations as a Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) and Financial Risk Manager (FRM), graduated from the University of Rochester and earned an MBA from the University of Rhode Island. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Nevada
- Employers Holdings appoints Michael J. McColgan to board
- Red Rock Resorts appoints Stephen L. Cootey as EVP
- Wynn Resorts appoints Craig S. Billings as CFO
- Scientific Games names Karin-Joyce Tjon COO and president
- Paramount appoints Rudi Fronk as director and board chairman
More inside POST
Job vacancies peak in Germany Economy