WESCO names new chief financial officer
Mr. Schulz brings 20 years of public company experience in finance and operations management to WESCO.
After 15 years in financial leadership roles with Procter & Gamble and the J. M. Smucker Company, he joined Armstrong World Industries in 2011 as Vice President - Finance of the Armstrong Building Products division. He was named Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer in 2013.
Most recently, Mr. Schulz was the Senior Vice President and Chief Operating Officer of Armstrong Flooring, Inc., overseeing Asia Pacific sales and operations, investor relations, and strategic matters, including mergers and acquisitions.
Mr. Schulz began his career as an officer in the United States Marine Corps.
He holds a bachelor's degree in Finance from Villanova University and a master's degree in Management from the U.S. Naval Postgraduate School. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Pennsylvania
- Lockton Re appoints Charles LaLone as managing director
- Spark Therapeutics appoints Federico Mingozzi as CSO
- Penn Virginia appoints Benjamin A. Mathis as vice president
- AMETEK names Dalip Puri as vice president
- Meet Group appoints Bedi A. Singh to board
More inside POST