WESCO announces election of Matthew J. Espe to board of directors
Mr. Espe is the former Chief Executive Officer and President of Armstrong World Industries, Inc., a position he held from July 2010 to March 2016.
Previously, he served as Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Ricoh Americas from 2008 to 2010 and Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of IKON Office Solutions, Inc. from 2002 to 2008.
Mr. Espe began his career at General Electric Company, and he was with GE for more than 20 years, most recently as President and Chief Executive Officer of GE Lighting.
Mr. Espe is also a member of the Board of Directors at Veritiv Corporation, Realogy Holdings Corp., and NCI Building Systems, Inc. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Pennsylvania
- Penn Virginia appoints Benjamin A. Mathis as vice president
- AMETEK names Dalip Puri as vice president
- Meet Group appoints Bedi A. Singh to board
- Bon-Ton Stores elects William Tracy to board
- L.B. Foster appoints James P. Maloney as CFO
More inside POST
Nomen est omen except when it's not Leadership