WESCO announces election of Matthew J. Espe to board of directors
Mr. Espe is the former Chief Executive Officer and President of Armstrong World Industries, Inc., a position he held from July 2010 to March 2016.
Previously, he served as Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Ricoh Americas from 2008 to 2010 and Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of IKON Office Solutions, Inc. from 2002 to 2008.
Mr. Espe began his career at General Electric Company, and he was with GE for more than 20 years, most recently as President and Chief Executive Officer of GE Lighting.
Mr. Espe is also a member of the Board of Directors at Veritiv Corporation, Realogy Holdings Corp., and NCI Building Systems, Inc. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Pennsylvania
- JetPay appoints John Crouch as CIO
- Armstrong Flooring appoints Kimberly Z. Boscan as interim CFO
- Egalet appoints two to board
- Rice Energy appoints Kate Jackson to board
- Axalta Coating appoints Cahill Lempres to board
More inside POST
Surprising effect of consumer local identity Leadership