Wesco Aircraft Holdings appoints Kerry A. Shiba as CFO
Prior to joining Wesco Aircraft, Mr. Shiba was executive vice president, chief financial officer and secretary of Superior Industries International.
Previously, Mr. Shiba served as senior vice president, chief financial and restructuring officer, and president of the original equipment business unit of Remy International.
He also held senior management positions with Kaiser Aluminum Corporation, including vice president and chief financial officer, and served in senior financial management roles with The BF Goodrich Company.
He began his career with Ernst & Young, L.L.P.
Mr. Shiba holds a bachelor’s degree in accounting and political science, magna cum laude, from Baldwin Wallace College in Berea, Ohio. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Wells Fargo names Michael Roemer as chief compliance officer
- ARMO BioSciences appoints Joseph Leveque as CMO
- Amyris appoints Eduardo Alvarez as COO
- ChromaDex appoints Kevin Farr as CFO
- Apple appoints Katherine Adams as general counsel, SVP
More inside POST
Good reputation can be bad for business Leadership