Wells Fargo names senior executive vice president
Mr. Parker served in a clerkship with Hon. Amalya Kearse of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit.
Mr. Parker received a B.A. degree magna cum laude from Duke University, and earned an M.A. from the University of Chicago.
Mr. Parker earned a J.D. magna cum laude from Columbia Law School, where he was a Harlan Fiske Stone Scholar and Notes and Comments Editor of the Law Review.
He is a member of the New York State Bar Association and of the New York City Bar Association, where he served on the Corporation Law Committee from 2009 to 2012. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- CBRE Group appoints Beth F. Cobert to board
- Cloudera appoints two to board
- Verifone appoints Rowan Trollope to board of directors
- Catasys appoints Christopher Shirley as CFO
- Silicon Valley Bank promotes Michael Descheneaux to president
More inside POST
Macy's Q1 profit declined 39 percent Earnings