Wellgreen Platinum names Joe Romagnolo as CFO
Mr. Romagnolo was most recently with OceanaGold Corporation and Romarco Minerals Inc. holding the positions of Vice President & Controller, Interim CFO and Controller during his tenure since 2010.
Prior to that, Mr. Romagnolo was Corporate Controller of Centenario Copper Corporation.
Mr. Romagnolo has extensive experience in the mining sector and in all areas of external financial reporting, budgeting, compliance and implementation of financial reporting systems at all stages of a company’s growth and development from exploration to construction and operations.
Mr. Romagnolo was responsible for the successful conclusion of over $500 million in equity financings at Romarco and integrally involved in its US$200 million project debt financing with a syndicate of international banks.
He is a Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA, CA) and earned his CA designation with PricewaterhouseCoopers. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM British Columbia
- Lion One Metals appoints John F. Robinson to board
- Lululemon athletica appoints Glenn Murphy as co-chairman
- Ballard Power Systems appoints Janet Woodruff to board
- Tango Mining appoints Samer Khalaf as director
- Novelion Therapeutics appoints Mark Corrigan to board
More inside POST