Wellesley Bancorp appoints Michael W. Dvorak as CFO
Mr. Dvorak brings extensive financial and operational leadership experience to the Company and Wellesley Bank. He has more than 30 years of banking experience, most recently as Senior Vice President of Finance at State Street Corporation.
Mr. Dvorak's previous experience includes 15 years at Keycorp where he was the CFO of both the Community Bank and the Consumer Bank.
He has a B.A. of Arts, Economics from Miami University and an MBA of Banking and Finance from Weatherhead School, Case Western Reserve University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- bluebird bio appoints Mary Lynne Hedley to board
- Welch's names Lesya Lysyj president, US
- Liberty Mutual appoints Gregg Cunningham as vice president
- Voyager Therapeutics appoints Matthew P. Ottmer as COO
- Ocular Therapeutix appoints Michael Goldstein as CMO
More inside POST
Movado Group profit rises 58% in Q2 Earnings