Wellesley Bancorp appoints Michael W. Dvorak as CFO
Mr. Dvorak brings extensive financial and operational leadership experience to the Company and Wellesley Bank. He has more than 30 years of banking experience, most recently as Senior Vice President of Finance at State Street Corporation.
Mr. Dvorak's previous experience includes 15 years at Keycorp where he was the CFO of both the Community Bank and the Consumer Bank.
He has a B.A. of Arts, Economics from Miami University and an MBA of Banking and Finance from Weatherhead School, Case Western Reserve University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- Staples appoints Michelle Bottomley as CMO
- Callon Petroleum names CEO, chairman
- Akebia Therapeutics appoints Rita Jain as SVP and CMO
- Dunkin' Brands Group appoints Linda Boff to board
- BayCoast Bank appoints Matthew Flanagan as vice president
More inside POST
China's exports expand in April Economy