Wellesley Bancorp appoints Michael W. Dvorak as CFO
Mr. Dvorak brings extensive financial and operational leadership experience to the Company and Wellesley Bank. He has more than 30 years of banking experience, most recently as Senior Vice President of Finance at State Street Corporation.
Mr. Dvorak's previous experience includes 15 years at Keycorp where he was the CFO of both the Community Bank and the Consumer Bank.
He has a B.A. of Arts, Economics from Miami University and an MBA of Banking and Finance from Weatherhead School, Case Western Reserve University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- RXI Pharma names Gerrit Dispersyn chief development officer
- resTORbio appoints Joan Mannick as CMO
- C&W Services appoints Mike Losier as director
- Charles River Associates appoints Robert A. Whitman to board
- Ironwood Pharmaceuticals appoints Christopher Wright as SVP
More inside POST