Wellesley Bancorp appoints Michael W. Dvorak as CFO
Mr. Dvorak brings extensive financial and operational leadership experience to the Company and Wellesley Bank. He has more than 30 years of banking experience, most recently as Senior Vice President of Finance at State Street Corporation.
Mr. Dvorak's previous experience includes 15 years at Keycorp where he was the CFO of both the Community Bank and the Consumer Bank.
He has a B.A. of Arts, Economics from Miami University and an MBA of Banking and Finance from Weatherhead School, Case Western Reserve University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- Dunkin' Brands names Roland Smith to board
- Radius Health appoints Jesper Høiland as CEO
- Athenahealth announces CFO transition
- Analogic Corporation appoints Michael Bourque as CFO
- InVivo Therapeutics appoints Richard Toselli as CMO
More inside POST
Petrobras to sell assets in Paraguay Companies