WellCare of Florida names Keith Wilson medical director
Prior to joining WellCare, Dr. Wilson served as medical director for WellPoint, where he oversaw utilization management and care issues in Connecticut, New Hampshire and Maine.
His diverse and extensive healthcare experience also includes: the University of Colorado, Denver, where he taught clinical outcomes management; United Healthcare/PacifiCare of Oklahoma, where he was medical director; Springer Clinic Inc. in Oklahoma, where he was medical director; and Inpatient Medical Services in Texas, where he was chief medical officer.
Dr. Wilson is board-certified in pulmonary and internal medicine.
He received his bachelor's degree in chemistry from the University of North Texas; his medical degree from Baylor College of Medicine; and a master's in health services administration from the University of Colorado Executive Program. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Florida
- WellCare Health Plans names Andrew Clifton as regional executive director
- FCB Financial Holdings appoints Jack Partagas as CFO
- SeaWorld Entertainment appoints Marc G. Swanson as CFO
- Siewhiang McCreight joins AAA – The Auto Club Group as chief risk officer
- AxoGen appoints Jon S. Gingrich as CCO
More inside POST
Nomen est omen except when it's not Leadership