WellCare of Florida names Keith Wilson medical director
Prior to joining WellCare, Dr. Wilson served as medical director for WellPoint, where he oversaw utilization management and care issues in Connecticut, New Hampshire and Maine.
His diverse and extensive healthcare experience also includes: the University of Colorado, Denver, where he taught clinical outcomes management; United Healthcare/PacifiCare of Oklahoma, where he was medical director; Springer Clinic Inc. in Oklahoma, where he was medical director; and Inpatient Medical Services in Texas, where he was chief medical officer.
Dr. Wilson is board-certified in pulmonary and internal medicine.
He received his bachelor's degree in chemistry from the University of North Texas; his medical degree from Baylor College of Medicine; and a master's in health services administration from the University of Colorado Executive Program. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Florida
- Bluegreen Vacations names David L. Pontius COO
- MarineMax appoints Brett McGill as COO
- TapImmune appoints Peter L. Hoang as CEO
- SeaWorld Entertainment appoints Yoshikazu Maruyama as chairman
- North American Roofing Services appoints Kelly Wade as CEO
More inside POST