WellCare names W. Lee Bowers COO, Florida
Mr. Bowers has extensive health care and provider network development experience, including Medicare, Medicaid and long-term care.
Most recently, he was vice president of national duals, Medicaid and long-term services and supports (LTSS) network for Humana where he developed and executed large market and state-specific provider network strategies.
In addition, he has held managed care roles at both WellPoint, Inc. and Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida.
Mr. Bowers holds a master's degree in health administration and a bachelor's degree in business from the University of North Florida. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Florida
- RELM Wireless appoints Kyle Cerminara as chairman
- magicJack VocalTec appoints Don Carlos Bell III as CEO
- Roper Technologies appoints new executives
- Welbilt appoints Brian R. Gamache to board
- CSX Corporation appoints E. Hunter Harrison as CEO
More inside POST