WellCare names W. Lee Bowers COO, Florida
Mr. Bowers has extensive health care and provider network development experience, including Medicare, Medicaid and long-term care.
Most recently, he was vice president of national duals, Medicaid and long-term services and supports (LTSS) network for Humana where he developed and executed large market and state-specific provider network strategies.
In addition, he has held managed care roles at both WellPoint, Inc. and Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida.
Mr. Bowers holds a master's degree in health administration and a bachelor's degree in business from the University of North Florida. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Florida
- WellCare Health Plans names Andrew Clifton as regional executive director
- FCB Financial Holdings appoints Jack Partagas as CFO
- SeaWorld Entertainment appoints Marc G. Swanson as CFO
- Siewhiang McCreight joins AAA – The Auto Club Group as chief risk officer
- AxoGen appoints Jon S. Gingrich as CCO
More inside POST