WellCare names W. Lee Bowers COO, Florida
Mr. Bowers has extensive health care and provider network development experience, including Medicare, Medicaid and long-term care.
Most recently, he was vice president of national duals, Medicaid and long-term services and supports (LTSS) network for Humana where he developed and executed large market and state-specific provider network strategies.
In addition, he has held managed care roles at both WellPoint, Inc. and Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida.
Mr. Bowers holds a master's degree in health administration and a bachelor's degree in business from the University of North Florida. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Florida
- AutoNation appoints Lance Iserman as COO
- 1347 Property Insurance appoints Dan Case as COO
- Rennova Health names Michael Pollack as interim CFO
- Welbilt promotes Haresh Shah to CFO
- Patriot National appoints two to board
More inside POST