WellCare names Ryan Randall COO, Georgia
Most recently, Mr. Randall was the plan chief financial officer for the Indiana Medicaid health plan at Anthem, Inc. Before that, he served as the plan chief financial officer for Molina Healthcare of Michigan.
Mr. Randall also held leadership roles for The Procter and Gamble Company in Cincinnati, Ohio and CareSource Management Group in Dayton, Ohio.
He holds both a bachelor's and a master's degree in business administration from the University of Cincinnati. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Georgia
- Citi Trends appoints acting CEO and executive chairman
- MiMedx Group names Luis A. Aguilar as director
- Veritiv appoints Liza Landsman to board
- Gray Television appoints four general managers
- Intercontinental Exchange appoints two directors
More inside POST