WellCare names Ryan Randall COO, Georgia
Most recently, Mr. Randall was the plan chief financial officer for the Indiana Medicaid health plan at Anthem, Inc. Before that, he served as the plan chief financial officer for Molina Healthcare of Michigan.
Mr. Randall also held leadership roles for The Procter and Gamble Company in Cincinnati, Ohio and CareSource Management Group in Dayton, Ohio.
He holds both a bachelor's and a master's degree in business administration from the University of Cincinnati. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Georgia
- First Data appoints former U.K. PM David Cameron to board
- Flowers Foods appoints Debo Mukherjee as CMO
- Equifax names Mark Feidler non-executive chairman
- Flowers Food appoints Harish Ramani as CIO
- Perma-Fix Environmental Services appoints Mark Duff as CEO
More inside POST
How board political ideology affects CEO pay Leadership
Kobe Steel confirms data falsification Companies