WellCare names Ryan Randall COO, Georgia
Most recently, Mr. Randall was the plan chief financial officer for the Indiana Medicaid health plan at Anthem, Inc. Before that, he served as the plan chief financial officer for Molina Healthcare of Michigan.
Mr. Randall also held leadership roles for The Procter and Gamble Company in Cincinnati, Ohio and CareSource Management Group in Dayton, Ohio.
He holds both a bachelor's and a master's degree in business administration from the University of Cincinnati. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Georgia
- Genuine Parts elects P. Russell Hardin to board
- Medovex appoints Jesse Crowne as co-chairman
- SiteOne Landscape Supply adds Fred M. Diaz to board
- United Community Banks appoints Lynn Harton as CEO
- Veritiv appoints David Flitman to board
More inside POST
Boeing Q2 revenue 22.7 billion Earnings