WellCare names Ryan Randall COO, Georgia
Most recently, Mr. Randall was the plan chief financial officer for the Indiana Medicaid health plan at Anthem, Inc. Before that, he served as the plan chief financial officer for Molina Healthcare of Michigan.
Mr. Randall also held leadership roles for The Procter and Gamble Company in Cincinnati, Ohio and CareSource Management Group in Dayton, Ohio.
He holds both a bachelor's and a master's degree in business administration from the University of Cincinnati. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Georgia
- State Bank Financial names J. Thomas Wiley as CEO
- Fleetcor Technologies appoints Hala Moddelmog to board
- AdCare Health terminates CEO for misrepresenting educational credentials
- Coca-Cola changes number of executives
- SiteOne Landscape Supply adds Michael J. Grebe to board
More inside POST
Verizon Q1 EPS 84 cents Earnings
Connect the boards and get bigger salary Leadership