WellCare names Ryan Randall COO, Georgia
Most recently, Mr. Randall was the plan chief financial officer for the Indiana Medicaid health plan at Anthem, Inc. Before that, he served as the plan chief financial officer for Molina Healthcare of Michigan.
Mr. Randall also held leadership roles for The Procter and Gamble Company in Cincinnati, Ohio and CareSource Management Group in Dayton, Ohio.
He holds both a bachelor's and a master's degree in business administration from the University of Cincinnati. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Georgia
- Yippy elects Arthur Huffman to board
- Georgia Power appoints Mark Burns to board
- Asbury Automotive Group confirms Sean D. Goodman as new SVP, CFO
- State Bank Financial names J. Thomas Wiley as CEO
- Fleetcor Technologies appoints Hala Moddelmog to board
More inside POST
Renren Q4 revenues jump nearly 50% Earnings