WellCare names Elizabeth Miller state president, Florida
Ms. Miller served as the Florida market's chief operating officer since 2014.
Previously, she was the market's vice president of product operations, where she was responsible for WellCare's successful bid and implementation of Florida's Managed Medical Assistance Medicaid program.
Prior to joining WellCare, Ms. Miller held corporate and field leadership roles with Genesis Healthcare, and network management and health service leadership roles with UnitedHealth Group.
She has a master's of business administration from the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania, and master's and bachelor's degrees in nursing from the University of Pennsylvania.
Gregg MacDonald has taken a broader role at WellCare as a division president, overseeing Florida, Georgia and South Carolina. He served as the company's state president of Florida for two years. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Florida
- WellCare Health Plans names Andrew Clifton as regional executive director
- FCB Financial Holdings appoints Jack Partagas as CFO
- SeaWorld Entertainment appoints Marc G. Swanson as CFO
- Siewhiang McCreight joins AAA – The Auto Club Group as chief risk officer
- AxoGen appoints Jon S. Gingrich as CCO
More inside POST
Aegon to sell its business in Ireland Companies
Sanofi Q2 profit down, sales up Earnings