WellCare Health Plans names Mark Leenay chief medical director
Dr. Leenay has nearly 30 years of clinical and operational experience, including 10 years of service as a chief medical officer within large health care systems.
Dr. Leenay most recently served as senior vice president and chief medical officer at Optum Global.
He earned a doctor of medicine degree from Thomas Jefferson University in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania; a master's degree in psychology from the University of Pennsylvania; and a bachelor's degree in biology from Le Moyne College in Syracuse, New York.
Dr. Leenay is board certified in family medicine, geriatrics, and hospice and palliative care. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Florida
- AxoGen appoints Jon S. Gingrich as CCO
- WellCare Health Plans names Mark Leenay as CMO
- AutoNation appoints Lance Iserman as COO
- 1347 Property Insurance appoints Dan Case as COO
- Rennova Health names Michael Pollack as interim CFO
More inside POST
What to do with slowly-developing talents Leadership