WellCare Health Plans names Mark Leenay chief medical director
Dr. Leenay has nearly 30 years of clinical and operational experience, including 10 years of service as a chief medical officer within large health care systems.
Dr. Leenay most recently served as senior vice president and chief medical officer at Optum Global.
He earned a doctor of medicine degree from Thomas Jefferson University in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania; a master's degree in psychology from the University of Pennsylvania; and a bachelor's degree in biology from Le Moyne College in Syracuse, New York.
Dr. Leenay is board certified in family medicine, geriatrics, and hospice and palliative care. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Florida
- 1347 Property Insurance appoints Dan Case as COO
- Rennova Health names Michael Pollack as interim CFO
- Welbilt promotes Haresh Shah to CFO
- Patriot National appoints two to board
- Professional Bank appoints Miguel Montaner as EVP
More inside POST
I'm pregnant. When to tell my boss? Leadership
L Brands earnings retreat 46% in Q1 Earnings
What your superior likes to hear from you Leadership
Uncertainty can make people work harder Leadership