WellCare Health Plans names Mark Leenay chief medical director
Dr. Leenay has nearly 30 years of clinical and operational experience, including 10 years of service as a chief medical officer within large health care systems.
Dr. Leenay most recently served as senior vice president and chief medical officer at Optum Global.
He earned a doctor of medicine degree from Thomas Jefferson University in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania; a master's degree in psychology from the University of Pennsylvania; and a bachelor's degree in biology from Le Moyne College in Syracuse, New York.
Dr. Leenay is board certified in family medicine, geriatrics, and hospice and palliative care. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Florida
- SeaWorld Entertainment appoints Yoshikazu Maruyama as chairman
- North American Roofing Services appoints Kelly Wade as CEO
- Professional Bank adds Luis Mechoso as EVP
- MedAmerica Properties appoints new executives
- Bankers Financial adds Mary Katherine McInnis and Kyle Menke to board
More inside POST
How board political ideology affects CEO pay Leadership