WellCare Health Plans names Mark Leenay chief medical director
Dr. Leenay has nearly 30 years of clinical and operational experience, including 10 years of service as a chief medical officer within large health care systems.
Dr. Leenay most recently served as senior vice president and chief medical officer at Optum Global.
He earned a doctor of medicine degree from Thomas Jefferson University in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania; a master's degree in psychology from the University of Pennsylvania; and a bachelor's degree in biology from Le Moyne College in Syracuse, New York.
Dr. Leenay is board certified in family medicine, geriatrics, and hospice and palliative care. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Florida
- RELM Wireless appoints Kyle Cerminara as chairman
- magicJack VocalTec appoints Don Carlos Bell III as CEO
- Roper Technologies appoints new executives
- Welbilt appoints Brian R. Gamache to board
- CSX Corporation appoints E. Hunter Harrison as CEO
More inside POST
Airbus profit down 66% Earnings